Clarity

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshine1

Guest
My Prayer request is for ### in every area of my life. I'm not sure where/how my next step should be! I pray for a strong sense of direction in "knowing" what God's will is for my life. May my gifts and passions that the Lord has given to me, be made known to me so I may glorify Him fully! May I be surrounded with new friendships that lift me & encourage me and help guide me according to His will.

Thank you for your Prayers!
default_smile.png
 
LORD God, i stand in agreement with ### prayer, praying for all her neeeds to be met, thankyou Jesus, in your name Jesus i pray amen
 
Colossians 1:9-11

I pray that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and long suffering with joy, in Jesus' Name.
 
Lord Jesus, I put ### in your loving care Lord. Lord she needs you and your direction at every moment of her life. Lord increase her faith in you, increase her love for you. Lord you are a living God, manifest yourself rightly upon her. Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please give me clarity and mental peace. No more guessing. No games. These challenges I come to you, Jesus died for our sins. I refuse to be afraid of the answers. God make things crystal clear. As I want to be yours, and have what you have willed for my life. In your timing, and...
Replies
11
Views
97
Hi there. I’m really struggling with confusion and depression over my life. I pray for clarity and wisdom to overcome the continual attacks. Thankyou for praying 🙏
Replies
7
Views
104
I feel so tired, that i need energy and clarity from God, strenght from God, intellegence and everything so God will make me better person and could handle the pressure in my life. And i heal from everything that make me sick.
Replies
10
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom