Clarity and undo of ill deeds

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
258
I’ve started my walk with God and learning to pray. As I started to pray for my daughter, she became more rebellious. I pray for a husband of God and my married ex resurfaced. While I’m doubting my relationship at home. I know that God doesn’t come in confusion and you have to go through the...
Replies
7
Views
379
Heavenly Father, You know the burdens and struggles in my heart, especially the situation I am facing at work. Lord, I come before You not with anger or hatred, because I do not wish harm upon my co-worker. Instead, I pray for peace, truth, wisdom, and understanding to prevail in our workplace...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom