Clarity And Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, You know the burdens and struggles in my heart, especially the situation I am facing at work. Lord, I come before You not with anger or hatred, because I do not wish harm upon my co-worker. Instead, I pray for peace, truth, wisdom, and understanding to prevail in our workplace...
Replies
7
Views
138
Heavenly Father, You know the burdens and struggles in my heart, especially the situation I am facing at work. Lord, I come before You not with anger or hatred, because I do not wish harm upon my co-worker. Instead, I pray for peace, truth, wisdom, and understanding to prevail in our workplace...
Replies
7
Views
148
Heavenly Father, You know the burdens and struggles in my heart, especially the situation I am facing at work. Lord, I come before You not with anger or hatred, because I do not wish harm upon my co-worker. Instead, I pray for peace, truth, wisdom, and understanding to prevail in our workplace...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom