Clarity and connection

Onoltar

Disciple of Prayer
Love prayer for clarity of mind after using computer and phone.
I am feeling very drained and need clarity about where to work, live and be. Receive God's love and the Holy Spirit fire.
 
I am praying that God will stretch forth His mighty hand upon you, renew your spirit and provide clarity. Blessings, wisdom and peace to you, friend.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying and believing to receive some confirmation on the matter. Thanks!
Replies
14
Views
202
I am trying to reach out to this person I am praying there will be more ease in conversation or communication with this person. I feel they are an avoidant and come off as not caring but perhaps from past hurts they don't want to open up so they act dismissive. It has been a one sided effort and...
Replies
11
Views
207
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom