Cigarette smoke coming into my ###

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that my neighbours will stop smoking, numerous family. And that the smell go away from my apartment, it comes through their windows/balcony into mine. I want to sleep, but it disturbs me.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I live in an apartment building, and cigarette smoke from my neighbor’s apartment enters mine. I suffer from allergies, skin problems, hair loss, pimples, and other symptoms because of it. I believe this may also be a spiritual attack, and I ask you to pray that this situation will stop...
Replies
13
Views
162
Discipline and normal appetite. Dropping to my perfect weight (healthy, easily) Please no noise in the train. People are very often too loud or scrolling up and down on YouTube or talking on cameras and speakers. It's a mess and ticket controllers don't care for it. It is lately unbearable...
Replies
7
Views
263
Cigarette smoke coming into apartments. The neighbors are “running amok”. No smoking policy and our lungs are being violated. Lord, don’t know where to find another apartment now. I like this place but these specific neighbors cause trouble all the time. Keeping us up at night with their antics.
Replies
5
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom