Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God I pray that my friend ### and her boyfriend will be able to come to church with me on Wednesday night. Lord I pray that they will both become saved when they are there. God I pray that you will just stir their spirit for you and that you'll give them a hunger and desire for you. Surround them with your Holy spirit and angels. I rebuke any demons around them. Give them ears to hear and eyes to see. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I have Bible study tomorrow and church on Sunday but I'm considering not going because I'm currently in a depression over breaking up with my boyfriend because he is deep into false teachings - and also generally have been depressed lately over feeling very...
Replies
10
Views
388
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
251
I have posted before about spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years in retaliation for me leaving the new age/witchcraft and coming back to Christ. Well, this warfare sometimes even attacks me through people at my church. Even though I understand that the things people do to me...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom