Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Lord please soften ###'s heart toward me. Surround her with your Holy Spirit and Angels. I rebuke any demons around her. Jesus change her mind.
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a ### of a small congregation I'm a woman and I've been doing this for 13 years I have a straight ministry to the homeless and people that battle addictions the church is in my backyard it's a little building I have a lady who's been coming here for a couple of years and she's always been an...
Replies
9
Views
144
Please pray for me about this: I really want to leave my church for various reasons. But I intend to continue attending church until God leads my family to a new one. However, I was going to take a short break from church this upcoming Sunday to give myself a mental break from problems I am...
Replies
8
Views
192
⛪️ Wife Finds Best Church, Modern Worship, Teach Bible, Discipleship, 2 Tim 3:15-16, Son & Mom Learn to Fear God, Prov 9:10, Obey Jesus' Teachings, Matt 28:19-20... Father, thank You for leading me to good churches throughout my walk -- wife moved, needs church likes contemporary music as does...
Replies
13
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom