Church Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory776

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my parents would let me go to church tomorrow my name is ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All are skin virus empty. I can sit on bunch.at the church bunch, dusk,chair,table floor every where virus empty. air at church virus empty. I can sleep at night and wolk up early and go to church. Not virus man don't come at church. I can pray church good
Replies
10
Views
153
At the church bunch,chair, dusk, floor air virus empty. All the people's skin and dress virus empty. I can touch all the people's skin and dress
Replies
11
Views
163
Today I submitted the Code Enforcement Violation Summary to the trial judge for tomorrow, it exposes the landlord lied under penalty of purjury and that the Attorney's knew about it. I also emailed it to the Appeals Department. After receiving confirmation from the church and pastor who is on...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom