Jesus_is_king
Humble Prayer Partner
The discussion group is later on today, so in like 4 hours. We need God to be present & fill the room. No mocking of Jesus hopefully. The conversation to be centred on Christ at all times. Speak about the harsh topics, as well as the easy.
I didn't get to talk to my pastor about baptism, the revelation topic, or what I wanted to say Infront of the congregation. I also didn't go to church on that Sunday, as my friend didn't go, so I saw that as an excuse, which brought shame, though not from God.
I did see a difference in the people that were there last time. I could feel God speaking to me through those people & i felt a genuineness from them, especially one of the women who kindly gave me a lift there & back. I think I can even say I saw the joy of the Lord in her & I'm happy for her, but I also want the joy of the Lord. Do I have it if when I get talking about Jesus (mostly with someone I'm comfortable around or doesn't talk a lot, which means I'm the one who talks a lot) I get excited & end up talking louder & smiling?
I still want Jesus to speak through us all to each other & build each other up, as that's what a church is supposed to do. The next session is at the start of September, so I pray for whoever comes next time, whether the same people or not, that that same presence of God is felt & He speaks through us all to each other & that we speak of the things of Christ & not of this world.
Thank you to anyone who replies or prays for me, God bless you
I didn't get to talk to my pastor about baptism, the revelation topic, or what I wanted to say Infront of the congregation. I also didn't go to church on that Sunday, as my friend didn't go, so I saw that as an excuse, which brought shame, though not from God.
I did see a difference in the people that were there last time. I could feel God speaking to me through those people & i felt a genuineness from them, especially one of the women who kindly gave me a lift there & back. I think I can even say I saw the joy of the Lord in her & I'm happy for her, but I also want the joy of the Lord. Do I have it if when I get talking about Jesus (mostly with someone I'm comfortable around or doesn't talk a lot, which means I'm the one who talks a lot) I get excited & end up talking louder & smiling?
I still want Jesus to speak through us all to each other & build each other up, as that's what a church is supposed to do. The next session is at the start of September, so I pray for whoever comes next time, whether the same people or not, that that same presence of God is felt & He speaks through us all to each other & that we speak of the things of Christ & not of this world.
Thank you to anyone who replies or prays for me, God bless you

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.