Chronic Pain, Sad, Broke And Pray For A Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abbyandcodysmom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Lord Jesus give me strength to know better times are ahead. I give to you my pain and suffering. The fear is overwhelming. Please help me see ...
 
Father I lift up ### to you, be with her, help her with her bills and provide for her and all her needs. Give her peace and love. Give hope again, allow her to know you are with her, give her all she needs, that a miracle she longs for, thank u Jesus in your name I pray amen.
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer touch her with your healing hands and heal her completely.bless her with good health amen 
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I prayed for you and for your family. It is wonderful that you to continue to count your blessings! In Jesus' name, Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### that suffers from chronic pain for body healing miracle
Replies
12
Views
528
Please pray for my sister who is battling addiction to pain medications to be set free forever in the name of Jesus. She was hit by a car in ### and has experienced chronic pain since then. So, to manage the pain she has been self-medicating. She is at risk of losing her job and her marriage and...
Replies
8
Views
347
For over ten years now my wife has been suffering chronic waist pain and Ulcer. Since I Joined this Alter I have seen that what God cannot do does not exist. Please, join me in prayers for her to receive her divine healing.🙏
Replies
8
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom