Praying Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
3 John 1:2 "Dear friend, I pray that you may prosper in every way and be in good health physically just as you are spiritually."
Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."
Proverbs 3:8 "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."
Psalms 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me."
Psalms 6:2 "Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled."
Isaiah 40:31 "But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired."
Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Deuteronomy 20:4 "For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory."
Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too. Praising God because he watches over His word to perform it, in Jesus' name. Amen."