Christian Persecution. Please Pray for ### I ...

Lord, protect us from any harm. IN Jesus name we pray Amen
thank you. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
thank you. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
 
Prayed for your safety. As you trust JESUS
as your personal Saviour, no one can harm you.
thank you. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
 
I will pray for you!!!...may God's angels watch over you and rescue you!!
thank you. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
 
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
thank you. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
thank you. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

.EMERGENCY?🇨🇳 (BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST??) FatherGod HELPS And Protect ### Christians in ### from theses. ### authorities frequently detain worshipers and raid religious gatherings as part of an ongoing crackdown on unregistered or "underground" faith groups. These actions primarily target...
Replies
9
Views
127
Add bookmark #1 Since 1959, ### has been ruled by the Communist Party, which tries to control the Church. The government reacts harshly to anyone who opposes it. Church leaders and Christian activists who criticise the regime can face interrogation, arrest and imprisonment. They also suffer...
Replies
8
Views
294
🇺🇸 Generals/Troops/CIVILIANS "Save & Guide All Humanity,” 1 Tim 2:1-4, Free Speech/Press/Peace & Proclamation Matt 28:19-20 End Wars, Persecution Father, we thank You Jesus said all these things must take place, Matt 24:6, but on our end, persecution in many parts of the world rival or succeed...
Replies
13
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom