Christian Life For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-7198047

Guest
Lord You are Good and Your Mercy endureth forever. Thank You Lord Jesus for delivering my son ### and his family from the hands of the enemy into Christian Life. Thanks and God Bless you all.
 
Jesus I pray for ### family's salvation. I pray you reach out to them. amen.

"The Lord heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."-Psalm 147:3 NIV

"Let us...approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need"-Hebrews 4:16 NIV
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord increase my love, hunger and my Christian life Lord God deliver me from ### and ### Lord I will graduate with 1st class in the name of Jesus Christ Lord I will excel in my Academic Lord God locate me to my God ordained wife in the name of Jesus Christ My ministry will experience grow My...
Replies
6
Views
256
Good christian friends. Good christian husband. (Prepared for me and not for someone else amen!!) In my place of living. Faithful, loyal. Persons who follow Jesus and are being transformed by the word of God more and more into the image of Jesus. Gentle heart and able for compassion. Wise and...
Replies
8
Views
37
Thank you to lady from ### who placed ### in my letterbox.Because of my committments and family I not able to attend till next year.I pray for all thess beautiful lady to be blessed. In jesus precious name.Amen
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom