Christian help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lor dplease forgive mey sins. I would like to have a Christian husband for myself as your choosing. I ask that my true one-flesh husband come into my life soon. I pray the appointed time is soon. I pray my true one-flesh husband is not ### because I don't think we can communicate. I would feel...
Replies
5
Views
104
Prayer for me guys I'm gonna do monthly 3 days for 12 months for my future husband to find and hope for marriage who can live in faith not this generation type I hope someone from other country as well so pray for me
Replies
7
Views
160
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 48:12 – "Walk about Zion, go around her, count her towers," Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 48:12 invites us to take a close look at Zion, the city of God, and to appreciate its strength and security. The psalmist...
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom