Christ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter luiza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luiza

Guest
I have a few questions, I'm a believer, yes, I hear the Holy Spirit, and I have a few questions I need clarified:

1. Why did Jehovah allow apartheid, slavery, and oppression on black people, then call me and settle His Spirit in me? How can He love all people when He allows some to be mistreated?

2. Where are the miracles that Christians are meant to perform as His disciples? I haven't seen the walking on water, healing, and the feeding of the five thousand.

3. If Christ loves all people equally, why did He allow His daughters to mistreat me and say nothing when I was actually much more serious about Him than I am today?

4. After four years, I haven't gained much. To be honest, yes, I'm okay, but not much has changed really, no car, in fact, I lost money, and a business with the Holy Spirit saying nothing. Which leads me to the fifth question:

5. If the Holy Spirit is who He says He is, why did He allow me to lose my money and business and say nothing! So, in saying that, I think I have lost some faith and trust in Him. I'm a little skeptical at times, but I can't get rid of the voice that lives inside.

6. Does justice ever come for those who have been hurt, oppressed, mocked, etc., or do I have to go out and get it?

These are just questions I have. I haven't posted or prayed for people much because I'm going through internal turmoil concerning these and a few other questions.

###
 
Be encouraged and know that God has the key to open every door; change every situation and open new windows of opportunities. Sometimes, road blocks are there to lead you unto the path Jesus would have you to go; sort of like the yellow and white ink in the street guiding you as you drive to your destination.

Be encouraged and know that God does everything for a reason; not for our downfall, but for our good and to His glory. The road blocks we face is simply God guiding us. Be encouraged in Jesus name knowing that when one door closes, another one opens. God bless you.

THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY, AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL IN DROUGHT, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES; YOU SHALL BE LIKE A WATERED GARDEN, AND LIKE A SPRING OF WATER, WHOSE WATERS DO NOT FAIL.

Isaiah 58:11

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Luiza,

Below is an article which hopefully will answer some of your questions. Please don't blame God...

God Doesn't Make Bad Things Happen

Do you wonder how God can allow so much evil and destruction in the world? When you face challenges in your own life do you wonder if God is there? Is there a reason things happen the way they do? Are you being cared for?

It is important to understand that God doesn’t punish people. God doesn’t will evil to anyone. God doesn’t hurt people. A family lost a child in a terrible accident. Two church leaders came to their door to offer their condolences. They said that they felt great pain for the family, but they also added, “This was God’s will,” and that, “we don’t always understand why God does what God does, but we must accept God’s will.” What a terrible thing to say! I’ve heard stories where this has happened to people, unfortunately more times than I can count. I don’t know where this idea came from. I’m sure it didn’t come from God.

God is pure love and never wishes harm to anyone. The idea that it is God’s will that bad things happen to people is not only misguided but potentially devastating. How can people love a God who wishes them ill or has hurt them? The New Church teaches that God wills only good for all his people. There is nothing more important to our Creator than for every one of us to have as much happiness and fulfillment as humanly possible. When bad things happen, God feels our pain, is very present with us, and works to bring out the best in a bad situation.

What we must remember is that God takes the long view. His goal is not to give us temporary and perhaps superficial and fleeting comfort in this world, but rather looks to our eternal welfare.

God Brings Good Out of Everything If We Let Him. Swedenborg says it is impossible to see God’s Providence in the face, as it is happening, but that we can see it when we look back in reflection on the past. In other words, in times of crisis it is very hard to necessarily sense that God is present and working to bring good out of a bad situation. However, when we look back at such times we can often see the gentle hand of God at work.

Look at the horrible act of terrorism of September Eleventh, something so far from God’s will and even more horrible to be committed in God’s name. However, the love and charity that poured out of all people, not only in the United States, but around the world, was astounding!

The cynics say that this was temporary and fleeting, but didn’t a part of us change forever? Or, at the very least, did we not have that opportunity presented before us in this horrific time in our lives? God didn’t make this event happen or will it, but God didn’t abandon us. God was there in a huge way, working through the same human freedom and choice he gave those terrorists, but now the choice of thousands was love and compassion, and a resolve to rid the world of such hideous efforts.

In times of tragedy we may not be able to see immediately that God is there, leading us to peace and comfort, and so much more. However, we can rest assured that this world has been set up in such a way that all can be bent and turned toward good.

God provides constantly that the choice for good is always present, and continually lifts us up from our pain and our doubt to freedom to live and love again. The real question is, can we trust this? Can we find the good, or at least pursue it, and allow the force of love and life to lift us up? When we do this we can heal and even grow. And this growth is eternal.

There is an invisible and gentle current in each one of our lives that can peacefully carry us to happiness and heaven. It is always there for us, whenever we want to let go and trust the way. Even in what might appear as the worst of times, that stream is flowing and can carry us to all things blessed. We can trust that we are being cared for, that our eternal happiness is the most important thing God has in mind for us, and that all of creation flows toward this end. Our choice is to believe this, accept it, and freely choose it. Wade into the stream. Relax, and enjoy the ride.
 
Wow@ ### yur answere, thank you soooo very much. Be blessed and stay so in Jesus mighty name amen

Thanks for the answeres thank you

###
 
God's plans for us are written by Him and everything in our life has a purpose..and in all things we are to give Him glory..that means to allow people to see that He is always the same in your heart no matter what comes your way...that is the point are you still gonna love HIM no matter what...or are you going to be angry because we didn't like what happened in our life? The bible says that He has come to heal, and save the lost...He has allowed Satan reign over this world, that is why the bible says we are in it but not a part of it.... Satan has an army and different levels of "imps" or demons that are going crazy to hurt us as much as they can...this is where we have to step into the spirit and know that even though Satan is destroying God is leading us to where He needs and wants us to go for HIS purpose..and He will take all bad situations and make them good...He has to because He is good...(maybe your business didn't succeed because you would have lost your salvation because of it...that's not sure just a thought of what might have been the reason...we can not know God's thoughts the bible says they are so much higher than we could ever imagine....there are so many problems in this world and God says hide under my wing and I will give you rest..He says that because He knows things are hard for us as a man, and that's His grace....it's truly about obedience to God and not what we see happening...just like a soldier in the war...their commander tells them what to do and they obey...no matter what is going on around them they have a command that they need to follow...God says that He doesn't want us to be afraid or worried or full of anxiety...He wants us to Love Him and believe that He has all things in His control and power...it's our attitude that decides how situations or circumstances play out..if we whine and complain that means we do not trust in God..and we tie His hands because of our unbelief..BUT if we still give Him glory in all things then He will get all the glory and we will be in His divine will, then He has to bless us because His promises and His word say so...again, we can not answer for God and why He allows certain things to happen some are horrific some are mild and some are good.. the apostle Paul says that he learned to live in peace and joy no matter where his life was...that is faith..that is where God wants us to be in His Kingdom here on earth and when you enter into Kingdom living, we have no say we just obey...no matter what He allows us to go through...do you love Him...that is what He is asking...Do you love me????no matter what He gives unconditional love..no matter what we do He stays closer than a brother....why is it so hard for us to give it back....walking above your situation or circumstance is being a true apostle...It is awesome that you are still trying to seek out the answers to questions...it's when we stop asking that we get lost in the dark...God bless you and may the Lord continue to lead and guide you in all you do whether you may think it was good or bad...it all works together for HIS glory and for His honor and purpose take care and be blessed...not angry...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
321
I have dedicated my life to Jesus Christ and I sincerely repenting for my sins. While I haven’t always been faithful, I’ve always felt God’s presence. I attended church, but I realize I didn’t fully commit myself to Him. I truly desire to have Him as my Lord and Savior My parents set a wonderful...
Replies
10
Views
166
I’m reaching out because I feel like I’m in a life-or-death battle. I truly believe the devil and demons are real, and I feel like they’re trying to drag me into darkness, Sheol, or hell specifically. Please pray that God would protect me, that He would break these chains, and that I would be...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom