Children's Addictions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biz

Guest
Please pray that both of my children can beat their addictions. They have so much more to offer...
 
Oh Lord I pray for thine intervention to be taken place in this family. Father we know that only you can do this. Father we are asking to free these children from their addiction and for them to get to know thee Father. For thou art the Way, the only way. Father we are asking for forgiveness of their sins for they do not know what they are doing. Father we also pray for the parents to stay strong in this difficult time and not to lose hope.

Father we calling out to thee in Jesus name let them be healed. AMEN!
 
Dear Lord,

We thank you for hearing our prayers for ### sons. We thank You for Your help in time of need: We humbly beseech You to behold, visit and relieve them for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon them with the eyes of mercy; comfort them with Your goodness; preserve them from the temptations of the enemy; and give them patience under their affliction. We ask You to restore them to good health. Please enable them to never lose heart but continue to press on. Most of all, inspire them to seek first Your kingdom in the knowledge that everything else will be given to them together with it. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit One God forever and ever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light when my burden of sin rolled away!

At your cross there is always mercy and pardon multiplied.

Father in the name of Jesus here is two of your children addiction has overtaken and conquered their lives; the enemy has seized them like wheat but I know there is no broken vessel that you cannot mend. I approach your throne of grace and stand in the gap for ### humble & simply to your cross I cling. I curse addiction in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit this must go back to whence it came. Give them clearance Lord Jesus so they can use your goodness to make something better of their lives. Help them to ask for forgiveness so they can worship you in spirit & truth. Help this mother not to give up on them but instead leading them to you Lord Jesus. These mercies I ask and thanking you for all you will be doing for this family. Amen!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### children from healing of addiction. Please give them opportunity to repent and resettle their relationships with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. My fiance's name is ### aka ###. I believe I have been the cause of these demonic forces by having a hard time with my addiction because only time they come around is when I use or when the drug is around or near us period. And I don't know but I think it's affecting my spouse's...
Replies
7
Views
97
Please pray that I can beat my pornography addiction finally and fully to honor God and his creation better, to know and love him better, and to become the man he wants me to be. Thanks to prayers on this website I managed to go five days without relapse, but unfortunately succumb to temptation...
Replies
11
Views
254
gaming pornography junk food and all addictive behaviors
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom