Children of please help me pray once ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Father please soften F and children hearts and may they hear Your voice and come back to You. I pray for the children to accept their dad. As You know my brother loves them and he tried his best to reach them but due to the religion difference and fear my brother brother was unable to see his...
Replies
Views
Urgent prayer Please help!!! My boss is falsely accusing me of something I didn’t do, she’s harassing me at work she’s accusing me of something she misread and I clarified it already a few month ago and I just got an email accusing me of the same thing I have clarified, please help!
Replies
Views
I am always someone who is careful with money and I always try to learn how best to deal with my finances but the past few years I’ve noticed that the battle I’m fighting is not against my knowledge or lack thereof nor is it about the power I have in my natural ability to get my finances in...
Replies
Views
God help me with the fence of the yard to be made for less money and the urgent repair will take place as well. Protect our health and my job. Cover us with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you for praying for me!
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my children so God put protection on me and my family… my husband run in bad situations car accident I need miracle and financial help..
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom