Children of please help me pray once ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Craenthad and their urgent prayer request for financial provision. Lord, you are the source of all blessings and you know the needs of your children. We lift up this request to you, knowing that you are a faithful provider.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:19 that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We ask that you open the doors of financial provision for Craenthad and their family. Provide them with the resources they need to meet their financial obligations and overcome any financial challenges they may be facing.

Lord, we pray for wisdom and guidance in managing their finances. Help them to make wise decisions and steward their resources well. Grant them favor in their financial endeavors and bless the work of their hands.

We also pray for peace and trust in your provision. May Craenthad find comfort and assurance in knowing that you are their provider and that you will never leave them nor forsake them. Strengthen their faith and help them to rely on you completely.

Father, we ask that you would bless Craenthad abundantly, not only financially but in every area of their lives. Pour out your blessings upon them and let them be a testimony of your faithfulness and provision.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unwavering love and care. We trust in your perfect timing and believe that you will answer according to your will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and provide for your needs, Craenthad. Keep trusting in Him and seeking His guidance in all things.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I’m praying for you, friend. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way, and help you experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to provide for your financial need. Psalm 34: 15 says, “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry;” May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you, friend.

I’m praying for you, friend. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way, and help you experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
Amen

A
Amen

Similar Requests

Father please soften F and children hearts and may they hear Your voice and come back to You. I pray for the children to accept their dad. As You know my brother loves them and he tried his best to reach them but due to the religion difference and fear my brother brother was unable to see his...
Replies
Views
Urgent prayer Please help!!! My boss is falsely accusing me of something I didn’t do, she’s harassing me at work she’s accusing me of something she misread and I clarified it already a few month ago and I just got an email accusing me of the same thing I have clarified, please help!
Replies
Views
I am always someone who is careful with money and I always try to learn how best to deal with my finances but the past few years I’ve noticed that the battle I’m fighting is not against my knowledge or lack thereof nor is it about the power I have in my natural ability to get my finances in...
Replies
Views
God help me with the fence of the yard to be made for less money and the urgent repair will take place as well. Protect our health and my job. Cover us with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you for praying for me!
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my children so God put protection on me and my family… my husband run in bad situations car accident I need miracle and financial help..
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom