Children of God help me pray, I ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### and her two close friends ### and ###. I have a sister in law name ### who is deep in to witchcraft using one of her neice name ### to come against my daughter because they both goes to the same college. Since my daughter started her second year in college ###...
Replies
10
Views
90
asking for orayers for my children protection and healing from sickness. we have been sick one after another, their body is still young to bear all the medicine i pray for God’s healing power over them and asking for jesus’ guidance and protectiin over them . i dont know why we always get sick ...
Replies
8
Views
318
I do not know where to start. My heart is weary. I'm constantly anxious and full of fear. I have been praying for a miraculous job for close to ### years now, and I'm almost giving up. Every day is a battle of tears and constantly reminding God that I'm still here, waiting. I do not want to give...
Replies
11
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom