Child Support Court Date Tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica williams
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
Please keep ### in your prayers tomorrow as we go to court for his child support. Please pray all will go well!
 
Praying for your need to meet with Jesus Christ
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour I pray for ### and his fiance Lord. Lord while they are in court send in your Holy Spirit to help them, guide and protect them Lord and may whatever child support they are seeking immediately sorted and done Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
 
you will win regardless it's child support-there's a set amount, then it goes up from there. I'll still lift your situation up........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get early termination so I can move on with my life. I've learned from my choices I've made that got me in trouble 🙏 in Jesus mighty name. I pray Amen.
Replies
9
Views
294
I need prayer in the name of Jesus because I have a court hearing in the morning to cancel my child support due to I have my children for over ### years and they want to have me on child support which we're trying to get canceled and to keep my driver's license so I continue to work because they...
Replies
8
Views
377
For court date tomorrow. Favor with Judge. I'm being sued very unjustly! Thank you! ###
Replies
6
Views
672
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom