Child Of A King...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me. I need your blessing. I am Your Child. I am a child of the King. I need You to teach me how to love You, trust You and honor You with my whole life publicly and privately as a child of the King. Teach me how to dress, act, speak, conduct myself, live, and love like Your child; a child of the King. For You are The King of Kings. Do this for me Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every Christian in my life, my family, all my friends, the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God I thank You in advance for answering this prayer with a yes and amen.

Pass This Prayer On…

You Are Blessed, You Are A Child of the King,
 
Lord, bless this ###. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 5:2 “Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 5:2, David is calling out to God with a deep sense of dependence. He calls God “my King and my God,” recognizing that...
Replies
10
Views
184
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 110:5: The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath Commentary on this verse: Christ's kingdom. - Glorious things are here spoken of Christ. Not only he should be superior to all the kings of...
Replies
9
Views
160
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY WHO IS THE SANDWORM KING ### FERGUSON DOES HE THINK HE IS THE SANDWORM KING NO GIVE BACK EVERYTHING OF MINE MY FAMILY GREATLY NOW OR IS IT A FRIEND OR FOE? MY POPS?..OR AN ENEMY?..ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS BACKWARDS? BRING IN THE...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom