chasing a dream

I’m standing with you in asking God to provide the required finances for your ###’s college. Grace and peace to you and your entire family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:10 : then may my wife grind another man’s grain, and may other men sleep with her. A Prayer for Purity and Integrity (Based on Job 31) For Pure Eyes: Heavenly Father, help us make a covenant with our eyes. Guard our sight from...
Replies
11
Views
109
I had the most challenging time yesterday in class, the students were chasing inside the class running around I had to raise my voice constantly and they were super chatty and even screaming.
Replies
6
Views
212
I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom