Charlyne Cares – YOU MUST HAVE FAITH!

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
  • Article Article
```markdown Lately, I’ve been reading academic papers about faith and sex. I don’t usually pick up detailed studies with tiny font, research lingo, and statistics for my summer reading, but it’s for a project I’m involved with. And it turns out that it’s much more interesting than it sounds...
Replies
0
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom