Charlyne Cares – THE LAMB OF GOD – WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world come to us and fill us with Thy love, mercy and compassion. Send healing, help and love to those who need it today. May our praise be a sweet offering to You. And unto You we lift our voice in praise... You are the Lamb upon the throne.
Replies
8
Views
270
Praise God who takes good care of us by His divine grace! I am leaving to medical university to give my exam. I trust God will come through. I trust in Him; I wanna see God's goodness. Please pray for me. Lord have mercy in Jesus name amen. I am a medical student about to complete 4th year in...
Replies
7
Views
307
Praise God who takes good care of us by His divine grace! I am a medical student about to complete 4th year in Europe far away from home alone. I’m leading a prayer group here. A lot of things have been happening, people hate and totally discourage. Many are against me. Recently I was not...
Replies
11
Views
469
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,092
Messages
16,807,153
Members
650,533
Latest member
Celdaruewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom