Charlyne Cares – TEEN TALK

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
  • Article Article
I am sure this is one of the toughest trials you have ever been through. You need to use this time to draw close to the Lord and lean on Him like you have never done before. Read more › The post ### Cares – TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN appeared first on ###. View the full article
Replies
1
Views
175
  • Article Article
Holidays are about families, and your prodigal’s mind is being bombarded with thoughts of home, holidays, and happiness. Read more › The post Charlyne Cares – THREE THANKSGIVINGS appeared first on Rejoice Marriage Ministries, Inc.. View the full article
Replies
0
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom