Charlyne Cares – TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I pray for my children every day of my life. Jesus will hear from heaven and save all of them. I know they are all scattered around the country but I continue to pray for them. O God, save them all, protect them all and be with them. I want to see all of them in heaven. In Jesus name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Continuing the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "The seed that fell among the thorns represents others who hear God's word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things, so no fruit is produced." —Mark...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father when I finally meet you call me monks, like a term of indeament. Don't tell Joey anything about the monks.. just to write it. Not until he gets to heaven. Don't let him do anything too stupid because it's not that important here on earth and was personal because the monkey...
Replies
Views
I have posted in the past, and I have appreciated everyone's prayers please pray for a financial miracle for our family....we are so close to have dug out of the huge hole our sons medical situation has created we need God to provide a blessing by Monday and for the rest of the month of April...
Replies
Views
I am seeking God and His divine guidance on becoming married. I would like a man of God that can handle and be accepting of my virginity in Jesus Name. I am in my late 30’s and I want children before I become too old. I have been meeting and dealing with men in my past that won’t accept I want...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom