Charlyne Cares – LOVE YOURSELF

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Let’s Talk About Husbands’ Orgasms Have you heard of the orgasm gap? It refers to the difference in how often men versus women achieve orgasm. Specifically, women don’t reach climax as often as men do. One 2018 study put it at 95% to 65%, while a more recent study suggested that lifetime...
Replies
0
Views
107
  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
  • Article Article
It’s been a while since I had a guest poster on here, but this one is well worth it! Dr. ### is a marriage and family therapist who’s worked with couples and addressed godly sex for a long time. You may recognize him from the Sexy Marriage Radio show/podcast where he’s been cohost for 16 years...
Replies
0
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom