Charlyne Cares – HOW’S YOUR ATTITUDE?

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
  • Article Article
```markdown Discover science-backed attraction enhancing behaviors that can reignite the spark in your marriage while staying true to yourself Do you remember that electric moment when you first met your spouse? That undeniable wave of physical attraction in marriage that drew you together...
Replies
0
Views
512
  • Article Article
```markdown Lately, I’ve been reading academic papers about faith and sex. I don’t usually pick up detailed studies with tiny font, research lingo, and statistics for my summer reading, but it’s for a project I’m involved with. And it turns out that it’s much more interesting than it sounds...
Replies
0
Views
557
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom