Charlyne Cares – CHRISTMAS TOYS

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
  • Article Article
```markdown Before I began speaking up about sex in marriage, I looked to see what resources were already out there. It was over 15 years ago that I hunted for books on the subject and came across four or five. Some of that content involved stereotypical assumptions and/or weren’t all that...
Replies
0
Views
386
As I sit here really breathing for the first time in two weeks [thanks to prednisone and prayer], I am pondering my Christmas preparations: You see, I really, really do go all out every year to make the season's decor just as awesome as I possibly can. Now, I live in a small apartment. This...
Replies
15
Views
559
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom