Charlyne Cares – A NEW YEAR – A NEW BEGINNING

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, ### keep trying to rush me to go into the shelter. She doesn't understand why the other shelter was faster then this one. I got my things packed and ready to go. ### said dont expect to go until the weekend. I asked if he can do a referral for other homeless shelters. I don't know...
Replies
6
Views
276
I come before You with a humble and broken heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every burden I carry. Nothing in my life is hidden from You. Lord, if it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place soon with the person You have chosen for me. May our...
Replies
11
Views
184
For my life and myself and family. For total salvation and happiness and God to forgive me of my sins, amen.
Replies
12
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom