Changing Inner Poison To Medicine

  • Thread starter Thread starter RRR
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RRR

Guest
Dear God lately I've been waking up with this lower back pain that is affecting me mentally and emotionally and less productive. I'm believing you to reverse Oxidative stress, stimulate my inner powers, positive self dialogue, faith as my most productive emotions to heal my life in every aspect physically intellectually spiritually. Change all poison, illness 2 medicine through a nurturing spirit of self love to tackle the desires, goals to enhance and empower my well being, independence, self beliefs, restore my self esteem and self confidence from a broken heart. I pray for the man whose turned his face on me ###. I pray for God's love, direction for his life. I pray to win every day inclination of my health, overall advancement. I'm believing for actual proof everyday. ###. Jesus name I pray
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown Discover science-backed attraction enhancing behaviors that can reignite the spark in your marriage while staying true to yourself Do you remember that electric moment when you first met your spouse? That undeniable wave of physical attraction in marriage that drew you together...
Replies
0
Views
513
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom