Change Me Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter INeedYouGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INeedYouGod

Guest
Dear God, Please change me to be the person that you want me to be, Please help me be a better person worthy of all the countless things you do for me. Give me a new heart and mind that are quick to run away from sin. Help me overcome all my issues and you know them all, I am presenting them all to you. Please help me to pray, read and obey your word by my actions and the way I live. I am tired of disappointing you and constantly letting you down with my thoughts, actions and the vindictive devices that my heart sometimes comes up with. It is my complete will to want to be changed by You, Lord. People of God, please help me pray for this.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, in agreement to her prayer, please bless her to be full in Your love, peace, comfort, and strength. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
NEW STRENGTH

ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for favor and a change in my schedule I've had Sundays off for almost 2yrs and now they want to schedule me on Sundays i place this hardship into your hands i trust you God that your going to work it out for my good bring in the help and coverage today...
Replies
10
Views
361
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
183
A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, my heart feels heavy, and I don't fully understand why. I feel down, and I need Your peace. Please touch my heart and renew my spirit. Replace every sadness with Your joy, every worry with Your comfort, and every fear with Your hope. Lord, help me find...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom