animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray that you bless me to change for the better. I pray that I become smarter, stronger, wiser, nicer, social, friendlier. I pray that I do better communication, comprehension. I pray that you bless me to be a better mother, fiancé, friend, worker, person. I pray that you bring back part of my ways from 2009. I pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy. I pray that you help me keep my emotions under control. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
100
Pray for peace in ### company among the management and security guards. Pray for the troublesome ### supervisor ### to be peaceful, humble and stop running his big mouth to spread lies about his innocent coworkers who he claimed "slept on the job." Pray for the ### manager's ###, ### and ### to...
Replies
10
Views
174
Pray for miraculous changes to happen at ### in ###, ### for the tenants and ### working there in ###. Pray for the ### ### ### apartment building management to change the rules and regulations for the buildings to make it better for everyone in ### in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom