animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray for a positive change to be better. I pray that I become smarter, stronger, wiser, nicer, approachable, social, friendlier, communicative. I pray that I get better at comprehension. I pray that I become a better mother, fiancée, worker, friend, person. I pray that you give people around me the heart and eyes to see these changes. I pray that you remove all toxic traits I have. I pray that I become part of who I was back in ###. I pray that you help me keep my emotions under control. I pray that the omega 3 fish oil helps make a big positive change in me. I pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
100
Pray for peace in ### company among the management and security guards. Pray for the troublesome ### supervisor ### to be peaceful, humble and stop running his big mouth to spread lies about his innocent coworkers who he claimed "slept on the job." Pray for the ### manager's ###, ### and ### to...
Replies
10
Views
174
Pray for the ### ### management to make big noticeable changes for the ### security company security guards to make things better in July 2026 miraculously Amen.
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom