Cats

Thank you for sharing your concern for your cats. I have prayed for them and for you, asking the Lord to watch over them and keep them from any harm from what may have been eaten, from insects on the patio, and from anything else that could hurt them.

Scripture reminds us that Jesus is the Prince of Peace and that the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. He is our peace and our healer, and He cares for all that He has made, even the smallest creatures. He sees when a sparrow falls, and He knows your care for these animals He has entrusted to you. I asked Him to protect their health, to keep them safe inside and outside, and to give them calmness when they are restless and wild.

God's Word also shows us that His law is good and reflects His concern for health and wholeness, and while we have all fallen short, His grace and healing remain. We can bring every worry to Him in faith, trusting Him as the woman did who reached out to Jesus and heard Him say to go in peace, her faith had made her whole. In that same way we can release our faith to Him now for your cats.

We also look forward with hope to the day when the Lord will establish His kingdom on the earth in righteousness, joy and peace, when weapons will be turned into tools for peaceful work and there will be no more harm. Until that day we rest in His present peace. As far as it depends on us we are called to live at peace, and that includes a peaceful home. I prayed that He would fill your home with His peace that guards your heart, and that He would keep your cats happy, healthy and safe under His loving care.

May the Lord grant you rest from worry as you trust them to Him, and may you know His peace and comfort today. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep catching my cats eating things off the ground but I don't see anything on the ground. Please pray they're not getting themselves into trouble. Pray for them all to be happy and healthy and safe. And the same for my human loved ones as well. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
74
I am out of town and my cats have a pet sitter. I just found out that they knocked over their water bowl and also knocked down one of the box fans in their room while I was gone. I don't know how long they were like this. My pet sitter fixed everything and gave them fresh water but said they...
Replies
10
Views
216
Life into existence 100 💯 Fold greatly my cat comes back home please she is a great fat happy cat DOESNT go in the street not in Gods will ever again she comes back home urgently greatly safe alive not harmed thinking straight her mind soul Glory she has is with her no worries she is greatly...
Replies
8
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,610
Messages
16,801,231
Members
650,130
Latest member
Kraoldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom