Cat with ### kittens now are in ### site, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolstuhu

Good and Faithful Servant
Cat with 3 kittens now are in building site, its outside and cold winter is coming! urgently needs a swarm shelter. thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

praying for all the stray animals outside in this cold temps a few years back I took in two strays and they ended up being pregnant so I took them to be fixed after they both had a total of 10 babies and all but 3 passed within a short time and my brother who has passed in Dec took one and I...
Replies
8
Views
214
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY CAT TIGER ### ISNT CHOKING SHE HAS HER MOVEMENTS BACK MYSELF DIRECT FAMILY & I ARENT CHOKING WE HAVE OUR MOVEMENTS HEALED RIGHT NOW GREATLY FROM THE SPIRITUAL TO THE PHYSICAL 💯FOLD THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS...
Replies
8
Views
155
our animal shelter in our area have a program that is going to neuter cats and I have ### strays I have taken in needing this so I am going to call today but they are limited to how many they can do so please pray with me that I make it on the list this time this month on ### and I need to find...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom