Carol Carlile (from ###) just got back from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyndi

Humble Servant of All
### ### (from ###) just got back from the Cardiologist today to have her heart murmur checked and apparently the Dr. did not like the sound of it and immediately did a ultra sound (she is waiting for the results) However the Dr. stated that her heart muscle has weaken and he also has concern about her significant weight loss. Needless to say she is very emotionally upset. She needs a miracle!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Praying Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."
Proverbs 3:7-8 "Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil. {8} It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones."
Proverbs 4:20-22 "My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh."
Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: 'This is Zion; No one seeks her.'"
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
Malachi 4:2 "But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves."
Matthew 4:23 "And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people." Praising God for his lovingkindness and tender mercies in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Just got back need Healing please and Everything people stores just seems so grim What’s going on? Besides some ungodly people celebrating the devil’s holiday soon… There’s something in the air and besides all the fires going. Douce these fires out up north Lord and bring all Your Godly by my...
Replies
12
Views
279
I just got back from the doctor and they wanna cut off my disability unless I do sedentary work but I have chronic pain. Please stop them Jesus and let them continue to give me my checks without any withdraws. I'm so tired of the devil attacks. I have kids to feed.
Replies
8
Views
243
I just got back from the doctor and they wanna cut off my disability unless I do sedentary work but I have chronic pain. Please stop them Jesus and let them continue to give me my checks without any withdraws. I'm so tired of the devil attacks. I have kids to feed. I have chronic pain. What do I...
Replies
6
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom