Career and financial blessings needed

Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Yay that's great so glad you are going back to work today whoop whoop praise his holy name! :)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone I'm a doctor from India. I recently graduated and I am preparing for residency. Right now I'm preparing for NEET PG in India as it's in a few weeks. It's my dream that I do my residency in USA and settle there but die to financial constraints and leaving behind my parents and...
Replies
10
Views
182
Please pray for me to have a stable source of income and pursue my dream career. I've been unemployed for years now. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
243
I’m in a time of uncertainty and stress, and I pray to God for support and blessings in securing my job continuity - specifically, that my required paperwork and approvals come through in time so I can move seamlessly into my next role and continue building my life here. I believe this city and...
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom