Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter sansmom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sansmom

Guest
Please pray that I get approved for refinancing for better car loan rate and that I get out from under the high-interest loan and high car payments. I need a miracle. Credit is bad now due to job changes and I am stuck in this horrible car payment and facing possible repossession. With God all things are possible. Thanks for your prayers!
 
Lord make a way where ### may see no way..Lord we ask that You speak favor upon ### and ### situation in Jesus name...
 
O dear Lord, please have great mercy upon this person. Please provide abundantly for her needs Lord. Do not allow her to be without a car. I ask of You in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a hard time getting a car loan approved, its been 2 weeks since i applied and not getting any good news, some deals are with high interest rate others are not the full amount. I am in desperate need of the car as i have to drive for my work everyday. Jesus have always made a way for...
Replies
11
Views
264
The deal didn't workout, but i am sure that Jesus knows what he is doing and there should be a reason behind it. I am trying for another car now, which is a used car and of less price than the one i first applied. I got one approval on that already but its ###% interest rate. I had an approval...
Replies
11
Views
166
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom