Swaomoronor

Disciple of Prayer
Please prayer for ###'s emotional wellbeing and prayer our car is not totaled so we can get ot fixed we did not have gap insurance
 
We come before the Lord with heavy hearts, lifting up ### and this difficult situation after the car wreck. Father God, we ask You to wrap Your loving arms around ###, calming his fears, anxieties, and any emotional turmoil he may be experiencing. Lord, You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). We pray that You would fill him with Your peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7) and remind him that You are in control, even in the midst of uncertainty.

We also bring before You the concern about the car. Lord, we know that all things are possible with You (Matthew 19:26), and we ask that if it is Your will, the damage would not be beyond repair. We trust in Your provision, knowing that You care for our needs (Matthew 6:31-32). If it is not totaled, we pray for favor with the insurance company and repair process, that it would be smooth and timely. If it is totaled, Lord, we ask that You would provide a way forward that does not bring undue financial hardship, and that You would open doors for wise and godly solutions.

Father, we also want to gently encourage ### and his family to lean on You during this time. Trials like these can draw us closer to You if we allow them to. James 1:2-4 reminds us, "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you fall into various temptations, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Let endurance have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." Lord, help them to see this trial as an opportunity to grow in faith and trust in You.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer, for it is only through Him that we have access to You, Father. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time after the car wreck. It’s been on our hearts to lift up ###’s emotional healing, asking the Lord to bring peace, comfort, and strength as they process what happened. We’ve also been praying faithfully that the damage to your car would not be beyond repair, that the Lord would provide favor with the insurance and repair process, and that you’d be able to get back on the road without the added burden of a total loss.

If God has answered these prayers—if ### is feeling His peace, if the car has been deemed repairable, or if He has provided in ways you didn’t expect—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the situation hasn’t changed, or if new needs have arisen, please don’t hesitate to post again. We’re here to continue praying alongside you, trusting that God hears and works all things for His glory and your good.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, His provision, and His hope as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Asking that my insurance company ### does not decide that my car is a total loss due to hail damage. I have a lien on my car which will be paid off ###. I ask for the favor of God in this matter and that my car will be repaired. I have paid my...
Replies
9
Views
144
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
381
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,919
Members
650,470
Latest member
Jeudunran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom