Cancer/stroke victim in need of prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhbthree

Please pray for Jeanne Phillips, a 48 year old woman who was diagnosed with breast cancer 7 years ago...it had already metastized to bone in her neck when diagnosed......she has lived her life so bravely and has been a truly giving, positive and strong person. She has now just recently (Dec. 28th) suffered a stroke - - we do not yet know what her condition will be once the Dr.'s bring her out of sedated coma today......please pray for strength for her friends and family, and that God will be with Jeanne and each of them during this time. thank you so much

Lord, I pray for Jeanne Phillips Lord. I pray that she will fully recover Lord, through your healing and through your miracles,Lord. I pray you give Jeanne strength and faith and I pray you comfort her and protect her and her family. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom