Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for this day! Lord I lift up my family's ### interview I pray that they'll get approved in Your Name Amen
Replies
7
Views
236
Pl pray for my daughter today she is appearing for interview in ### at 11:30 AM. Pl help and pray she got cleared and got visa to USA. This is second time so pl help Thankyou whatever u have given to us.
Replies
7
Views
302
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom