Can you pray for my girlfriend ### ...

Teseth

Servant of All
Can you pray for my girlfriend ### please? For her to have the strength and energy she needs for class and for uplifting for her please?
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I pray and I beg for you to let me and my girlfriend ### to be together. I love ### Please help us soften our heart and fill with love for each other and please let our family accept our relationship and please let us be happy and be together forever please let me and ### be together please 🙏
Replies
10
Views
115
My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
255
Yes I want my girlfriend ### to stay home today make her really love me unconditionally I want have a baby with
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom