Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Urgent prayer asking all prayer warriors to please pray for me that God would send me a financial miracle right now I have no money to buy Food or anything i have no one to turn too for help😫😫
Replies
Views
I need prayer for me and my 8 year old to get approved for this apartment Highland Meadows we have been homeless ira shall I say without our own place for 6 months now I've been waiting all of my money dolling out applications just to get denied Of I don't get approved for this one I can no...
Replies
Views
God, I am really struggling with money right now and can't think of anything. I need to pay atleast $20,000 for my healing and I really need your help. Please guide me and bring someone who can help in this situation. I really need you right now.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to get a promotion at work. I interviewed for the position 6 weeks ago but have still not heard anything. I work hard and my family could use the extra money.
Replies
Views
I haven’t studied as I should have but nursing is a dream/ passion of mines. I’m so stressed I gave headaches and chest tightness. I have my last test and also finals next week. I’m sitting at a 69.9 and need a 77 to pass. Please just pray for me. I need prayer for my depression, anxiety and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom