Can u please pray for me my ###

I’m sorry to hear that, ###. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and provide the strength and help you need at this time. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence and trust rest in God as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can u please pray for my children & I & ###! To surrender our pain! & our worries! & our fears into God's hands! & touch us with healing hands! renew our strength! & fill us with the peace that surpasses all understanding! Help us to trust in his plan for our life! knowing that his plan is to...
Replies
7
Views
231
My mother passed away on May 15, and her funeral service was held on May 23. Since returning from the long trip home, I have continued working as usual, but my body has begun to experience a series of health issues that have affected my ability to work. I have been having frequent nightmares at...
Replies
11
Views
232
Please pray for my wife as her back hurts she has ckd so we always worry about her kidneys now I think it’s because she was helping me life cases of water the other day and she was only able to use her one hand (the side that hurts) to help me I think she twisted the wrong way picking them up...
Replies
6
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom