Can someone pray for me since my ###?

Please Lord lift his pain and sickness from this family. Let this child rest in prayers of her ### may be taken to a better place.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is on attacks, my health, money, and people. May the Lord help me and deliver me from my trouble. Lord have mercy on me and fight for me physically, and spirituallly let all the enemies of my soul be defeated and disappointed. Amen
Replies
9
Views
181
Hi this is ### can someone pray for me. To help me pass my teas exam that I’m taking in September. I have so much fear but I know God is working through me. I lost my ### and my ### on birthday. I also have been so stress out in my career choice I hope God will help me because nursing is...
Replies
9
Views
480
Can someone pray for me 🙏🏼 things at home just have been feeling tense with my ###. More than lately I feel so unappreciated and unloved by them. They are forcing their expectations on me and it’s making me so depressed and miserable.
Replies
9
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom