Can Someone Pray For ### Grades And ### Struggle With Depression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyBTA

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, I know it's been a while since I've been here, but I need help. Since I've had my depression, it's been really hard to concentrate in school. I'm still struggling with a break up and I miss him a lot. The only thing I'm doing well in is drawing class and I'm slipping trying to do well in photography. I'm falling behind in computer graphics.

Please pray for me, I really want to make ### proud and don't want to let ### down with failures. My mom would kill me if she found out. :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/raw/2021-09-01-Prayer-Requests-for-September-1-2021-Pray-for-Healing-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Father-Pray-for-My-Mother-Pray-for-My-Brother-Pray-for-My-Sister-Pray-for-My-Friend-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandfather-Pr
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, We come to you to lift ### to you. I pray she will feel your presence in her life and she will trust that you know the plans that you have made for her, "...plans for good....plans for joy and prosperity..."...Help her to trust you, Father.....Help her to focus on you...help her in her faith as she grows spiritually.....We ask this in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ....Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Jesus Today

Cast all your care on Me, for I am watching over you. I am actually a very good Catcher, so throw Me your cares-your anxieties and concerns-with abandon. As soon as you release those worrisome things, you can breathe a sigh of relief and refresh yourself in My loving Presence. It doesn't matter if you have to do this many times each day-and sometimes during the night too. I am always awake, ready to catch your cares and bear your burdens.

Because I am infinitely powerful, bearing your burdens does not weigh Me down at all. In fact, I enjoy this game of catch very much because I see your load becoming lighter and your face becoming brighter. No matter how much you throw at Me, I never miss! So refuse to let your worries weigh you down. Remember that I am with you-ready to help with whatever you are facing. Instead of mulling over your problems, look to Me lightheartedly and say, "Catch Jesus!" Then fling your cares into My strong, waiting hands!

1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your car upon Him, for He cares for you."

Psalm 121:5-8

"The Lord watches over you-the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm-he will watch over your life'the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and foevermore."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been a faithful servant of Jesus for over 40 years. Through out I have been occasionally struggling with a form of depression. I want deliverance from this difficult situation. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
157
I struggle with depression and anxiety. The last two days my anxiety has been debilitating. I’m anxious about my job and the future of my job. I’m the breadwinner in my family and I need to work. Please pray for ### to have some relief from this and fully give it over to God. Thank you so much.
Replies
5
Views
356
Hi this is ### can someone pray for me. To help me pass my teas exam that I’m taking in September. I have so much fear but I know God is working through me. I lost my ### and my ### on birthday. I also have been so stress out in my career choice I hope God will help me because nursing is...
Replies
9
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom