Called To The Ministry

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Those Of You Who Are Called To The Ministry…

Let Us Pray: God and I ask in Jesus’ name that You will build a hedge of protection around me and protect me. Separate me from those whom you don’t want me connected to. Connect me to those whom You do want me connected to. Root and ground me in Your Word. Let Your Word dwell in my richly as I grow and continue to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Bless me to always respect and honor Your Leadership in my life. Never let me go against Your leading Lord Jesus no matter what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me always live my life to please You. Let me live my life as an act of worship unto You. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart always be acceptable in Your presence. And I am always in Your presence; never let me forget that fact.

Don’t let me be deceived and don’t let me ever live a life of compromise. Teach me how to love what You love, honor what You honor, and hate what You hate Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Teach me how to deal with the rejection, the misunderstanding, jealously, the evil, the good, the bad, and everything else that will come my way because I am a Child of God and how You are using me to do Your Will Your Way. When opposition comes let the Spirit of the Lord rise up in me and take over. Let me always conduct myself as Your Child; speaking the truth in Love. You said “The night comes when no man can work (John 9:4).†Teach me how to rest and spend time alone with the Lord of the Work and The Word of the Lord. Lord Jesus bless, protect, and anoint me daily with wisdom, knowledge, power, strength, and encouragement in Christ Jesus as I go about Your business. But most importantly, may I continue to fall more in love with You with each passing, day, month, and year. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know that Is Called To The Ministry…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom