By this Time next year, I will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
Hello, I have some psychological issues due to trauma and the Lord put on my heart to go to therapy next year. There is a very good clinic for the condition I suffer from in town, and they are even Christian therapists. I would love to start therapy for 1 or 2 months there as soon as possible...
Replies
9
Views
336
Next year most of the SME will be bankrupt according to the SOI if they hired too much foreigners or hire Singaporean on a contract job as it is an index to penalized those SME who do unfair recruitment on foreigners and turned Singapore into a foreigner paradise.
Replies
7
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom