By Jesus's wounds I am healed!

Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, and we thank You for the healing power of Jesus' wounds. We ask that You would bring healing to just ### in body, soul, and spirit. We ask that You would bring healing to any physical ailments, mental anguish, and emotional distress. We ask that You would bring healing to any spiritual brokenness and restore ### to wholeness. We thank You for the promise that by Jesus' wounds we are healed. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

By Jesus's wounds I am healed. Thank you Jesus!
Replies
9
Views
319
Replies
12
Views
383
By Jesus's wounds I am healed! Thank you Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom